the story of my s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶i̶t̶y̶ pain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the story of my s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶i̶t̶y̶ pain

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:41 am

Hello my name Is anonymous #19409, aka destructor of ROT I am here to tell you all the story of my p̶o̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶s̶ pain and why I dropped out... It all began in high school when all the school bullied me, I told all of them I was anonymous and that I would hack them all...they shoved me in a locker...I then decided i dont want to be bullied anymore... So I dropped out of high school... it was the w̶o̶r̶s̶t̶ best decision I ever made... But the bullies still followed....

Then a girl named heartstrings showed up... I was so j̶e̶a̶l̶o̶u̶s̶ Untouchable... I thought to myself " This place aint big enough for the two of us! " so I argued with her.. then she told me I didnt have a diploma.. I didnt need it because im intellectually superior and such a w̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶p̶a̶n̶s̶y̶ complex gentlemen like myself doesnt need diploma when i could just hack her.... then eeveryone picked on me... they said i was droppout... i dont want anyone bullying me anymore!!! so ill hack anyone who bullies me!!!

heartstrings bully
captain falcon bully
bloxxseen bully
kistvaen bully
replaced bully
widebrutus bully
halo5307 bully

no one wants to be my friend in my dropout land.. I only have tai lopez and this kling extension... I use it to hack accounts like the elite anonymous hacker i am and make them say that im the best... theyre true friends...

ILL HACK ALL OF YOU ALL OF YOU, ROBLOX JUST YOU WAIT, ILL HACK YOUR LIFE, YOUR MONEY, YOUR SITE... I AM THE DESTRUCTOR OF ROT
Admin
UNSTOPPABLE LEGEND

View user profile http://otzcity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top